For those of you who are not already familiar, iTools for Windows is a free easy-to-use application that is designed to be an alternate for iTunes software on iOS devices. The iTools application allows you to easily transfer data such as videos, audios, texts, images, PDFs and podcasts between your iDevices and your PC. iTools 4, which is the latest version of the iTools for Windows software is also available for the Mac OS and additionally supports the latest iOS system upgrade, iOS 11.4 as well. The simple interfaces and systematic navigation controls make the iTools application a convenient tool for the task of managing your iDevice.
What’s new with iTools 4?
The newest release of the iTools for Windows application, iTools 4 comes with tons of great features and tools, each of which is specifically designed to provide you with a more satisfactory user experience. Let’s’ take a look at some of these more prominent additions.
New backup and restore features.
- iTools Battery Master tool that provides you with information regarding battery life and battery health issues.
- Data Migration tool that allows you to transfer data between 2 or more iDevices.
- File manager tool that is equipped to help you better manage and maintain files on your iDevice via your PC.
- iTools AirPlayer feature which enables easy interfacing of your iDevice screen on to your PC and also includes additional features like screen mirroring and screen recording.
- iTools 4 Ringtone maker which allows you to customize and create your own ringtones.
- iTools image tool which facilitates better handling of image files on your iDevice.
Why should you choose iTools for Windows?
As mentioned before, iTools for Windows is the best available alternative to iTunes available to date and its growing popularity definitely supports this statement. But, what exactly makes iTools so special? All the great features certainly have something to do with it, but they are definitely not the only thing contributing to the staggering growth in the number of iTools users that we are seeing today. Here are some of these other factors that are influencing user choices regarding iTools for Windows at present.
- iTools is a free application that can be easily obtained from the iTools official website.
- iTools for Windows is compatible with iOS 11.4, and a separate version is available for Mac OS as well.
- Jailbreaking your iDevice is not necessary to get the iTools download.
- The simple interfaces and easy use navigation controls make iTools an extremely convenient application.
- iTools for Windows can also help to set up the iOS 11.4 system update if you haven’t already set it up on your device.
How to get iTools for windows on your PC.
The iTools application has certain compatibility requirements that should be met before installation. The complete list of requirements along with instructions on how to set up iTools for Windows on your device are given below.
System and hardware requirements for PC:
1. OS – Windows (32 bit or 64 bit) 8.1/8/7/10/Vista.
2. CPU – 750 MHz AMD, Intel
3. Disk Space – 40 MB
Compatible iDevice models:
iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
iPad, iPad 2, The New iPad, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro
iPod touch (1-6 generation)
Instructions to set up:
Step 1: Visit the iTools official website and download iTools for Windows.
Step 2: Install the application.
Step 3: Connect your iDevice to your PC using a proper USB cable and wait for iTools to recognize your device.
iTools for Windows and iTools 4 software is developed and distributed by ThinkSky Technology. We thank ThinkSky for their efforts and for allowing all iOS users the opportunity to reap the benefits of this convenient application.